Abril Font Family Complete $745 | 22 x TTF | Turkish Support
The text weights are more closely inspired by both, 19th century slab serifs and scotch roman types. They maintain consistency with the headline styles, and at first glance may appear to have the same shapes only with lower contrast. However, in reality the letter forms of Abril Text were engineered from scratch to achieve a color, texture and overall width that allow using the font comfortably in the most challenging environments for continuous reading, such as newspapers. This also makes it a great font family for pocketbooks and magazines. Abril competes, in terms of economy of space, head to head with some newspaper classics such as Utopia or Nimrod, but featuring a more contemporary look and feel; and unlike them, includes a full set of small caps with numbers and punctuation.Abril consists of 8 text styles and 12 display styles, all of them containing the standard TypeTogether character set that supports over 50 languages including those from Central and Northern Europe.
Aldo Font Family, 5 Fonts $89
5 OTF and WOFF WebFonts | 17 MB | Designer: Jonathan Hill 2009
- Aldo is a 5 font family. A bold stylized type face re-worked from the original 1970s movie poster The Battle For The Planet Of The Apes.
Arcano Decorative Hand-Drawn Font $39
OTF & WOFF WebFont | 4 MB
- After four long months of work, Arcano Type has finally been released. It was completely designed by hand, letter by letter, using Chinese ink on Japanese calligraphy paper. Arcano is inspired by nature, symbols, icons, jewels, hand-drawn designs and much more...
- Badona is a custom typeface which is applicable for web, print especially for magazines, brochures, posters, flyers and motion graphics.
- Both weights are perfect for logos (light size has an elegant look and the regular one gives a unique feel). Regular size is also applicable for text.
- Badona has 232 glyphs and supports Turkish and West European languages.
CA Spy Royal Font Family $39
6 OTF and WOFF Font Files | RAR 27 MB | Designer: Thomas Schostok
- Spy Royal is a junctionless script typeface and comes in 6 styles. It’s a hybrid between script and so called streamline fonts. The origins are based on an advertising by Japan Airlines, dated around 1954, offering flights to San Francisco, Honolulu and Okinawa in the new DC-6B “Pacific Courier” airplane. Only the letters for the words “JAPAN AIR LINES” were used, so that the creative part was to reimagine a full font out of just a handful of uppercase letters.
- Originally released in 2004, Spy Royal was now undergoing a major rework and is now republished with additional styles like shadow-lines and 3D-shadow. Its charm is manifold, we think everything related to cars, racing, hot rod, vintage, cocktails, retro, restaurants, gasoline and of course airlines will look great in Spy Royal.
- Spy Royal includes alternate characters, ligatures and West European diacritics.
OTF & WOFF Font Files | Designer: Alissa Mazzenga
- Feast is a calligraphy style font designed by Alissa Mazzenga. Her hand-sculpted letterforms emanate a powerful, yet delicate presence. Their magic resides in the ethereal movement of fluid wisps of ink, forming soft arched lines and design that stands alone.
GetaRobo Font Family $247
10 OTF Fonts with WOFF Webfonts | Designer: Jonathan Hill
- A mechanical typeface influenced by Japanese animation (Anime).
- Examples Include: Getter Robo and Gatchaman aka (Battle of the Planets).
Grenale #2 Font Family $124
72 Languages Supported!
48 OTF and WOFF WebFonts | Designer: Jeremy Dooley | 42 MB
- Grenale #2 shapes the new standard of elegance within the Grenale family. Not your typical sans, this pure, geometric structure with its glamorous sensitivity draws much inspiration still from Grenale’s didone sans and the haute couture influence. Independently attractive, though, the form abandons the original’s high contrast for its own minimal stroke variation, achieving proper balance through its graceful strokes.
JUHL Font Family $512
16 OTF Fonts with WebFonts | Designer:Jonathan Hill
Clean, Commercial, Information, Branding, Brochure, Business, Contemporary, Corporate,
Editorial, European, Geometric, German, Headline, Humanist, Identity,
Legible, Light, Linear, Magazine, Modern, Neutral, News, Poster, Sans Serif
Screen, Swiss, Text, True Italic
- A geometric sans serif typeface, the square horizontal structure is evenly balanced with smooth curves and arcs producing a clean, distinct font ideal for both print and on screen uses. Further enhancements to improve legibility with the use of consistent stroke contrast and tapered diagonal angles.
- Details include eight weights and italics, 600 characters, Cyrillic, five variations of numerals, manually edited kerning and Opentype features.
- Pantano is a handmade grunge typeface inspired by the rustic style of Amazonia. This update adds more diacritics, alternate characters and more ligatures give a sensual and naturalistic touch to the written word. Designed by Luciano Vergara and LCF. Languages include: Basic Latin, Western European, Euro, Catalan, Baltic, Turkish, Central European, Romania, Pan African Latin.
- Hand-made slab serif. It’s cute, it’s versatile. It has a decorated version called Quijiboquail and a non-decorated version just called Quijibo. Each comes in three weights, plus italic. Each has 3,000+ kerning pairs.
- Swifty is four-style font family that features a low x-height and a towering cap height. This gives the font a distinct retro look that is great for titles, magazines, signs, shirts, and scrapbooking.
Sylar Font Family $278
17 OTF and WOFF WebFonts | 48 MB | Designer: Jonathan Hill
Regular, Thin, Bold, ExtraBold, Black, Ultra, Outline and Stencil Types with Italic Formats
- A linear modern typeface suited for branding & advertising projects. The variations in weight give great contrast when used across body copy & headlines.
- To help usher in the first snowfall in the Upper Mid West, we are releasing Winter Mix Blizzard. A grand collection of weatherworn handmade fonts.
Redesigned in 2012 by Olivier Gourvat, this typeface now supports a wide range of languages with more than 500 glyphs. This new version also has more OpenType features including case-sensitive forms, small caps, contextual alternatives, stylistic alternates, fractions, proportional and tabular figures. With its 16 fonts, Sofia is an ideal font family for text, branding, signage, print and web design creation.
OTF | 16 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 4.2 Mb RAR
Born out of Industry, Factoria is a geometric, square slab. The hard-working family can jump from the side of an industrial building and into a sports magazine in a jiffy. The lighter weights exhibit a clean, no-nonsense vibe while the thicker weights exude strength and character. Italics felt like a necessity as the square slab genre and its uses call for type on the move. The set intentionally doesn’t diverge far from the roman style and includes visual corrections as needed. Factoria includes eight weights ranging from Thin to Ultra with corresponding italics. The slab serif pairs great with its sans-serif counterpart, Industry. Numerous OpenType features have been included to suit different design needs. Features include: Tabular figures, fractions, subscripts, superscripts, numerators, and denominators.
OTF | 16 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 4.1 Mb RAR
Pepita is a flexible and easy to use connected script. Pepita has plenty to offer: a selection of 72 ornaments and plenty of ligatures and alternate characters: try turning on Contextual Alternates, Swash or Stylistic Alternates in any Opentype savvy program or manually choose the characters from the glyph palette. For best results combine all 3 weights of the font.
OTF | 6 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 5 Mb RAR
Horizontes Script is the result of Panco’s personal experimental calligraphy project. Designed with the goal of finding a balance between spontaneity, elegance and beauty, his first typography was born and inspired on the horizon´s blue line from the city he was born. Relaxed, energic and very natural. With different alternatives of proportion, a wide range of ligatures, initial letters, terminals, floritures, Horizontes Script comes in two weight for large and small formats. “Horizontes Script” results in an ideal font for titles and short texts that find something else to show more than just words. A casual and harmonious font with strong personality. Great for projects that need to connote class and style without being too formal. Ideal for design that need to transmit warmth and humanity feel to be applied on invitations, labels, poetry, songs or thoughts. Created by Panco Sassano, under the supervision of the experienced typographer Ale Paul – in a duo work - “Horizontes Script” is the latest typeface by Sudtipos.
OTF | 2 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 4.5 Mb RAR
Thirsty Soft is the rounder, warmer, extra-vintage version of Thirsty Script. While the original Thirsty Script has a caffeinated demeanor with sharp edges and pointed terminals, Thirsty Soft is warm and buttery smooth, adding friendliness and an extra level of vintage appeal. Features include six weights from Light to Black, old-style figures, stem alternates (accessed by using the opentype feature "swash"), multiple language support, and a handy selection of ligatures and stylistic alternates.
OTF + Webfonts | 6 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 9 Mb RAR
Brandon Grotesque is a sans serif type family of six weights plus matching italics. It was designed by Hannes von Döhren in 2009/10. Influenced by the geometric-style sans serif faces that were popular during the 1920s and 30s, the fonts are based on geometric forms that have been optically corrected for better legibility. Brandon Grotesque has a functional look with a warm touch. While the thin and the black weights are great performers in display sizes the light, regular and medium weights are well suited to longer texts. The small x-height and the restrained forms lend it a distinctive elegance. Brandon Grotesque is equipped for complex, professional typography. The OpenType fonts have an extended character set to support Central and Eastern European as well as Western European languages. Brandon Grotesque won the TDC2 Award, 2011.
OTF | 12 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 12.3 Mb RAR